DMF-DSTS-DSBS Two day meeting 2019 at DTU
The Danish Societies for Mathematics, Theoretical Statistics and Biopharmaceutical Statistics (DMF, DSTS and DSBS) are jointly celebrating a two day meeting.
It takes place November 19. and November 20. at DTU.
The theme for the meeting is AI and Data Science with particular eye on how these topics interplay with mathemtics and statistics.
In practice, there will be a number of lectures with the possiblity of questions and discussions afterwards, as shown in the following programme.
The programme for the first day, Tuesday November 19, is as follows.
|Towards personalized computer simulation of breast cancer treatment
|Niels Væver Hartvig
|Real-World Data Science in Novo Nordisk
|Dermatology and renewable energy, it is all data
|Progression and Sensitivity Analysis of Cognitive Composite Measures in Alzheimer’s Disease
|Dinner in Lyngby
The program for the seond day, Wednesday November 20, is as follows.
| 9:00– 9:45
|Genetic Models and Machine Learning Predicts New Targets in Schizophrenia
|Jens Ledet Jensen
On the geometry of latent variable metrics
Digital Learning - when will we see the benefits?
|Closing remarks and sandwiches to go
Professor Arnoldi Frigessi delivers the keynote.
Altogether the speakers are:
- Senior Specialist Lars Arvastson, Lundbeck A/S
- Professor Arnoldi Frigessi, Department of Biostistics, UiO
- Principal Data Scientist Niels Væver Hartvig, Global Development, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Associate Professor Søren Hauberg, Compute, Technical University of Denmark
- Professor Jens Ledet Jensen, Department of Mathematics, University of Aarhus
- Postdoc Line Kühnel, Lundbeck A/S
- Chief Data Scientist Troels Marstrand, Wind Power LAB and Copenhagen University
- Helle Rootzén, Compute, Technical University of Denmark
All activities take place at the Glassal in building 101 at DTU Lyngby Campus, except for the dinner.
The dinner Tuesday evening takes place at India Royale Restaurant, Lyngby Hovedgade 51.
It's no longer possible to register.
Young Statisticians Denmark is happy to invite participants to
join them for lunch just before the two-day meeting. You will get
the chance to meet other fellow young statisticians and
mathematicians and enjoy a free lunch.
When The lunch will take
place on Tuesday November 19th 2019 between 13:15-14:15.
Meeting room s01 in building 101 at DTU Lyngby Campus.
Everybody that is young or young at heart, who is either a
student, researcher or professional working in statistics or
mathematics are very welcome to join the lunch.
The programme was organized by
- Director, PhD Kim Emil Andersen, Vestas A/S
- Associate Professor Mikkel Meyer Andersen, University of Aalborg
- Principal Statistician Corine Baayen, Lundbeck A/S
- Professor Asger Hobolth, University of Aarhus
- Professor Jonas Peters, University of Copenhagen
Professor Bjarne Kjær Ersbøll and Associate Professor Christian Henriksen are responsible for the local organization.
The event is sponsored by DMF, DSBS and DABAI.