CHPlane is inspired by PPlane, but written from scratch to
be light weight and run in the browser.
It can detect and classify equilibria, and search for cycles.
- Enter the system equations (you can change the variable names).
- Define the region in the plane you'll be looking at.
- Press Go!
- Click on the phaseportrait to draw (a part of) an orbit.
- Shift-click to search for an (isolated) equilibrium.
- Ctrl-click to search for a cycle (works best if the cycle
is contained in the window, and the period is not too long).